Personal data protection
ABC Tech Group’s companies are committed to ensuring the privacy of visitors to our web sites and users. When we collect and process personal information about users, we do that in accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
Although you can browse through our web site without giving any personal information, in some cases information is required, such as in request and contact forms.
- how we collects and processes your personal data, through the use of our web site and any data you may provide through our web site,
- how we may use information that we obtain about you through your use of our websites; and
- our duties of transparency under the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”.
Use of data
We will use the collected data if and to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
- To personalize and foster the quality of our communications and interaction with you;
- To analyze and improve our products and services, market our products and services and promote our business such as sending you publications and invites;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- Where applicable, and only as permitted by law with respect to the specific category of Personal Data, to assess your application to join us or your or your organization’s ability to collaborate with us on a project;
- To comply with court orders and/or to exercise and/or defend our legal rights;
- For any other purposes related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purposes for which your data was provided to us.
Collection and use of data
When accessing our website, your device automatically transmits data for technical reasons. Your IP address is not collected in the course of protocol. The following data is stored separately (logs) from other data that you may transmit to us:
– Date and time of accessing our website
– Name of the requested file/URL
– Statuscode of the request (success/fail)
– Bytes sent by the HTTP-body
– Browser type and version
– Response time of the request
This data are temporary storaged, and it is necessary in order to maintain the functionality of the website as well as for the optimization of the website and for ensuring the security of the IT systems.
- Request form
This web site have a request a demo button, which activates the online request form and invites you to send your request for providing demo of our products to a specific mailbox. The following data is collected via this form:
– Your first name and last name,
– Company name,
– Job title,
– Country, and
In some cases, the contact via email may be intended to conclude a contract, and, if so, there are legal basis for processing data.
Furthermore, you are able to provide additional information via the online form, and that is entirely voluntary what can help us when responding to the specific request or in case of question.
- Contact form
This web site have a contact button, which activates the online contact form and invites you to send your comments to a specific mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is only collected in order to process and reply to your request accordingly. The data collected via the online contact form are the same as the data listed for the request form above.
If you have any questions about the processing of your email and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
We use “cookies” which enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our web site and make the use of our web site more convenient. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. If you do not wish the usage of “cookies”, you can prevent the storage of “cookies” on your computer by appropriate settings of your Internet browser. Cookies, that are already stored, can be deleted at any time, this can also be done automatically.
We may use both session cookies that expire once you close your web browser, and persistent cookies that stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our web site.
We use different categories of cookies, including first-party cookies that are served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, and third-party cookies that are served by others through our web site. We use first-party and third-party cookies for a number of reasons. Some cookies are needed for technical reasons for our web site to operate, which are referred to as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our web site.
The purpose of using cookies, that are technically necessary, is to make the usage of the website easier for the user. Some of the functionalities of our website cannot be offered without the use of such cookies; for these it is necessary that the browser is recognized even while browsing across different pages.
The use of such cookies is based on our legitimate interest in an appropriate design, the statistical evaluation and the efficient usage of our website as well as marketing.
On our site, cookies of the following third parties may be stored:
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so called “Cookies” which are text files that are stored on your computer and allows the analysis of your use of our website. Information about your use of our website created by the Cookies (incl. your shortened IP address) is transferred to Google servers in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of our website and create usage reports of our websites for us and to offer further services to us that are related to the usage of our websites. Google may pass the collected information to third parties if this is legally required or in order to have the data processed in the name of Google.
You can deactivate Google Analytics through a browser add-on if you do not wish to be part of Google’s website analysis. You can download the add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
To prevent Google Analytics tracking across devices, you must opt-out on all systems you use. You activate the opt out cookie here Opt Out Google Analytics.
The use of Google Analytics is based on our legitimate interest in an appropriate design, the statistical evaluation and the efficient marketing of our website and the fact that your legitimate interests do not predominate.
Collected personal data are stored by the controller.
Transfer of information to third parties
The transfer of this data is justified by our legitimate interest in preventing abuse, prosecuting criminal offences and securing, asserting and enforcing legal claims and that your rights and interests in protecting your personal data do not prevail.
Verifying, modifying or deleting information
If you want to verify, modify or delete your personal data stored by the controller for this web site, you can send an email at the address: email@example.com.
In your email, clearly state your request and include the URL of the website/webpages your request refers to.
Where the Controller has made personal data public and is obliged pursuant to GDPR to erase the personal data, the Controller, taking into account available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other Controllers processing the personal data that the data subject has requested erasure of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, from these controllers.
The right to erasure does not apply where the processing is necessary:
– for the exercise of the right of freedom of speech and information;
– for the fulfilment of a mandatory legal obligation that is mandatory, according to the respective law the Controller is subject to, or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in execution of official authority given to the Controller;
– for reasons of public interest in regard to public safety and health pursuant;
– for archives in the public interest, scientific, historical or statistical purposes, insofar as the granted right mentioned in a) above would likely make the achievement of such purposes impossible or seriously endangered; or
– for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
Right to file complaints
Notwithstanding any other administrative and judicial procedures, you shall have the right to file a complaint with a competent regulatory authority, in particular in the state where you are situated, you have your place of work or where the alleged breach has occurred; if you believe that the processing of your personal data is a breach of the regulations set forth in the GDPR.
The regulatory authority, that has been approached by you, shall inform you about the status of the results of an investigation on an ongoing basis as well as about the possibility of a judicial procedure.